Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Introducing my babies

Just cause I can. I will introduce all of the poppets I have made in the order of their creation!(told you it was an obsession) First off is Blue. She is my water elemental poppet(air and fire haven't been created yet).
Next is autumn in her earth elemental garb. She has leaves in her hair.
Now we have Pink. I made pink for my friends birthday/christmas gift.
PingPong! Named after the fabulous young lady who got her.
Susa AKA the Dr.Suess poppet. She went to another girly friend of mine
This dolly my Grandma asked me to make for a friend of hers. She has a bell!
And this is the doll I made for my Grandma for Christmas. Im happy to say my Grandma loved her.
Thats all for now. Hopefully I will get a chance to make some more dolls soon.


2 comments:

Timmy Tracks said...

My favorite is Autumn.

Ligeia said...

ohh..., they're so cute!