Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer!

So far summer has been COMPLETELY INSANE!! Tons of fun, but insane. I've been hanging out with friends, running between my moms and dads place, visiting my grandparents, crafting for swaps and commissions and moving into my brothers room. I had no idea my summer was going to be so hectic!

Here are a couple recent poppets that I've made.
Leopard print poppet for a swap. She has boobs and a tutu!
Witch that I was commissioned to make. She has boobs and a tutu as well.
Fairy that was also a commission. I'm going to be making her new wings as soon as I get a chance.
I hand-painted her eyes.
Also, a zippered pouch! Cause I finally tought myself how to put in zippers! yay!
I have 2 minis and a booby poppet that I'm working on for swaps right now. I will be able to post them in a week or two after my partners receive them.
Also, I made a dress! I need to hem it and then it will be finished! I'm so very very proud of myself :) There will be pictures of that soon as well.

1 comment:

urban craft said...

love the fairy. Great detail.