Monday, February 18, 2008

Bwoop

Blah!
Here I am watching the shop for my dad. Bored out of my mind. Nothing to do but sit and look at a computer screen. So what should I do? Why update the blog of course!
This would be much more interesting if someone other than my daddy(hi da!) would read this....
So. Updates.
I got a rat! I adopted Pumpkin from the Dubuque Humane Society on the 9th. Hes a sweetheart and loves to sit on my shoulder and sleep in my hoody all day long. Getting Pumpkin means I now have 8 pets. Wow. Thats a lot.
I finally got a space heater for my room! Now my room is always above 75*F which is AWESOME. Persephone seems to be loving it the most. She has been way more active at night since I got it.
I'm almost done with the poppet swap, the send out date is tomorrow! I'm so excited to get a package in the mail thats full of doll clothes from a total stranger.
I called my drivers ed instructor today. I'm soooo close to getting my permit and its about time too! I'm going to have a car before I actually get my drivers license...
I'm done writing now...

3 comments:

Molly said...

What, A car? I can't yell at you, I had one too, but aren't you lucky. You guys are growing faster than Kohler and Tate.

Inez said...

Moms giving me hers this summer! its very exciting.

Timmy Tracks said...

Does this mean you have accepted the name Pumpkin, for Pumpkin??