Friday, February 1, 2008

Introducing my babies part 2

More babies! This is my second obsession. Small animals. I just cant get enough of the cute and furry little turds. They keep me from going completely crazy.
My first baby was Persephone. Its her birthday tomorrow! Shes going to be a year old! She has the sweetest temperament in the world and loves to run around and eat meal worms.
Next we have Paris(white), Achillies(gray) and Odysseus(black). I got these guys in September with my dad. They are all super friendly and HYPER. Its always entertaining to watch them dig, chew, and run incessantly.
Brynhildr terrifies my brother. Which is very entertaining since she is the sweetest and most loving hamster ever. She has never pooped, peed or bitten anyone ever. She loves to run on her wheel constantly and almost hurts herself from running so much. I think if she were a human she would be a mad scientist...
Hugin and Munin are my teeny tiny roborovski dwarf hamsters. Sadly about a month or so after I got them they had to be separated due to fighting. Oh well. They're still really cute! And soft. And the size of a cotton ball.
And those are all the babies that I have right now. I hope to get a crested gecko sometime, and maybe some rats. Unfortunately I don't have the space for any more animals right now. Soon! Soon I shall have them all! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!

1 comment:

Timmy Tracks said...

You need a bigger room, says I.