Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Roar!

Last night I was up until 4am working on a poppet. She was going to be super cool with fingers and boobies and blue hair and she was going to be a bike mechanic. Since I was giving her boobies I was using a modified poppet pattern and it got really messed up. I ended up wasting a bunch of fabric and time that could have been spent working on something that would turn out.
So Im still going to make a blue haired bike mechanic poppet but she isnt going to have boobies. I might still give her hands though.
Heres the stuff I made for the poppet swap! I cant wait to sign up for the next one! The green and purple haired poppets are twins. They have eyelashes =D
Crocheted dress with matching shoes and ruffly bloomers underneath.

Flowery dress. Not much else to say about this one....
Pirate costume with an eye patch! Mwahahahaha!
Silky polka dot dress.
Skirt and matching top. Of DOOM!Matching dresses
Crocheted bikini. I feel sooo insane for making this.
I also sent 3 balls of yarn for hair, 5 pairs of eyes and a drawing of a poppet.

2 comments:

Timmy Tracks said...

up till 4am !!! when did you sleep in till? i look forward to seeing your next dollie

Inez said...

I cant remember! I think I have brain damage...