Monday, April 7, 2008

Etsy

I started an etsy shop today! Etsy is an online marketplace where people can sell there handmade goods. Its very exciting. I don't have anything for sale yet, but I will soon. You can check out what I have so far at siempreinez.etsy.com. I would love to hear some feedback especially on my banner thing.
I will be selling poppets and pretty much everything else I create. I got a debit card and a pay pal account as well. I feel kinda like an adult today. It's pretty creepy.

So thats the good news. The bad news is that Sunday was so incredibly stressful and confusing that I'm still walking around in a daze. I've just been wandering around thinking "WTF?!". I have been so sad and Its been affecting my crafting. The little progress I have made has reflected my mood so well its almost scary. I was working on a poppet and she looks so incredibly sad. She turned out really well though and shes very pretty. I also made a broken hearted necklace out of sculpey, I like the way it turned out and I think I might make more to possibly sell. Its so hard for me to think straight right now. I keep on spacing out every five seconds.

Anyways. Heres some stuff I've made recently. These were all for a swap.
Mini poppet(not the sad one)
Purple kitty stuffie
Two bracelets
Sculpey charms (snail, happy shroom, duck, monster thing and octopus) and shrinky dink happy shroom
Octopus detail. I'm soo proud of this guy, hes way too freakin cute and I didnt want to send him away. He was my favorite :(

Thats all for now! I'm going to go and (maybe) craft stuff


3 comments:

Pedal Pimp said...

You do such beautiful work. I like it all, even the sad dolls. Just remember your Dad loves you always.

Molly said...

I'm sorry babe your having a rough go of it. We've had some sad times too. Call me if you want to talk about it. We missed you on our last visit. Did your dad tell you we brought the rats?

Inez said...

OMG! I cant believe I missed the ratties! you will definitely have to bring them with on your next visit :)
and thank you. I appreciate the support.