Saturday, April 12, 2008

Plague

I think I'm getting sick. I can feel it in my throat. It does not make me happy. In fact, it makes me kinda sad. I really don't want to be sick right now, I have been feeling so crappy lately and this is just going to make it worse. I also have to craft for 2 swaps that I'm in and I have stuff to make to put on my etsy shop. My mom was an evil BITCH today. So I might be stretching the truth a little bit, but she has been driving me so crazy lately. I can't stand to be around her for more than short periods of time or my head will explode. Or my heart. Maybe even both.

Anywho. Crafty update of the day. I made a bunny! Shes cute. And yellow. and on my Etsy of course. Hooray for cuteness!

So I really should be working on my drivers ed stuff right now. But I'm stuck on an assignment! I cant find any websites with the information I need! Its sooo frustrating. I think I'm going to go(try) and work on that. I will probably end up crafting though. Or napping. We shall see.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Agnes. I love this little connection with you. Much love from afar.