Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Minus Two

Theres bad stuff going on around here. Friday Brynhldr died and I just found Munin dead too. The Gatta isn't feeling well either. She isn't eating on her own and has lost a bunch of weight. Shes actually skinny right now! I feel so bad for the poor tiny little things. Bryn was only 6 months old! I don't really know how old Munin was but he couldn't have been too much older than Bryn. It's all so very sad. I don't like it. I've had too much sadness lately and I need a brake from it.

On a completely unrelated note, I made two poppets recently. They will be going off to live with my partners from the swaps I'm in right now. Also, I will be organizing the next poppet swap which will start in the beginning of May. I'm super excited for it but also very nervous. Hopefully I will be a good organizer and everything will go smoothly.

I'm going to go mourn my little hamsters now.

1 comment:

Pedal Pimp said...

My Dear Beautiful Daughter,
I know you could handle anything if you decide to take on a project. I think it is a good educational experience as well. You will do great.