Thursday, March 27, 2008

Apple

I finished that last poppet and she has been sent off to her new home! I'm sooo happy with the way she turned out and I didn't want to give her up. It's exciting that shes going to a little girl though. I also received from my frog swap partner(and she got her stuff awhile ago). I love everything that I got, she sent some really awesome stuff(2 totes, bracelet, earrings, bobble head tree frog, 2 frog key chains, needle book, tiny stuffie and wrist cuff). I will post what I made later.

So heres the dolly! She told me her name was Apple, the little girl who's getting her might change that though. I cut up a red handkerchief for her dress and headband(brose even gave it his approval!). I think shes perfect, definitely one of my best.

Heres all the frog stuff I got.
and the cute Frog Heaven take out tray that it came in!
I've also been working on a bunch of really small cute stuff for another swap, and a costume for a friend of mine. and I burned my hand today, which really hurt :(

No comments: