Monday, March 17, 2008

Zoo

Theres a total of 12 animals upstairs right now. Its a zoo and Im loving every second of it.
  • 4 Hamsters (Brynhldr, Hugin, Munin and Odin)
  • 3 Gerbils
  • 1 Rat (Pumpkin)
  • 1 hedgy (Persephone)
  • 1 Cat thats trying to starve herself
  • 1 Birdy who squawks if she doesn't get enough attention
  • 1 Fish (WTF is wrong with fish!? they are so weird!)
Other than that Ive been sewing a lot. I finished the dolly I got commissioned to do and finished the doll for the craftster poppet challenge. Both were really pretty but I'm mostly proud of the challenge dolly. Her outfit is super cool. I doubt I will win but its worth a shot anyways (must find out what secret prize is!). Her post is here. I'm too lazy to post a bunch of pics on here right now. Sorry.

Now I have to craft for the froggy swap and make another poppet for a personal swap I'm doing. WOOHOO! and after that I will be making a bunch of dollies to sell. I'm pretty excited about it but also nervous. If all goes well I wont be getting a job for a while and just sell a bunch of dolls and other crafts I make. Yay!

1 comment:

Pedal Pimp said...

I feel like I am living in an Ark. No elephants please, Dad