Thursday, March 6, 2008

Everybody loves my boobies

After I posted my dear bike mechanic poppet on craftser I got a huge rush of compliments on her boobies. It was crazy. Now I have two requests for personal swaps and a commission! And I'm doing the froggy swap as well. I have lots of craftiness to do now!
Today I'm in Dubuque with my mom and we are going to be going to craft stores later so I can get supplies for all the boobs I need to make. I also have to get animal food. Perse and punkin are both almost out. I hate that when I buy rat food I get a decent sized bag but its only half full! ARGH!
I should probably get some toys for the rat-butt as well....

Anyways. Im at the wellness center right now and Im bored out of my mind. I dont really have anything to do but sit around for the next five hours. Blah. It will all be worth it though, because I get to go shopping. Thats what I need to concentrate on or I will go craaaazzzyyyyy!!

1 comment:

Pedal Pimp said...

I don't think you can go any crazier.