Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Im in shock

I cant believe it. I won the challenge on craftster. I really wasn't expecting to win. I kinda feel like I'm stealing the prize. Is that normal?
Any-who. I'm almost done with the poppet I'm working on now, I just need to give her hair and a dress. Shes for a personal swap I'm doing and shes going to be the first of my poppets to go to a kid. In return I'm getting a bunch of jewelry, I'm soooo excited about it.
So here she is all naked and hairless. The ears were requested to be longer and droopier like that. They kinda remind me of goat ears...
After I finish her I need to make a mini poppet for a swap I'm in. It will be my first mini! They are so freakin cute and tiny, I love them. They are the perfect size for faeries.

Now I need to stop procrastinating and go make hair! Woo!

2 comments:

Pedal Pimp said...

I feel like a faerie.....sometimes.

Molly said...

congrats agnes on winning. I went to that site but didn't end up voting because I didn't have time to sign up. Good for you.

Tell your dad sometimes he is a faerie.